September 28, 2009
I had no idea so many people make a hobby of traveling beneath the sea in homemade junkers they call submarines. Here's a few of these DIY subs... Click photos to enlarge
From top down...
- One man submarine in St. Petersburg
- I know nothing about this sub
- Colombian DIY drug sub
- Dry Dive submarine.
- Tao Xiangli's diy submarine made out of old oil barrel's
- Michael Schmelter's 2Dive submarine – dives to 100 meters
- Lost the link... sorry
- I don't know a thing about this sub
- Replica of 1776 Turtle submarine
- Guana Cay submarine
- Cocaine packed homemade submarine
- Tin Fish one man submarine
September 12, 2009
I did this yesterday for absolutely no reason. No title.
Here's my original sketch...
September 09, 2009
Click on photos to link or enlarge.
September 02, 2009
The State of Computer Graphics, 1962
Above, Alan Kay gives an abridged demo of Ivan Sutherland's remarkable Sketchpad, a graphics system written in 1962.
Here is the original 1962 demo...
September 01, 2009
This is Not a Room
by Tatzu Nishi
I recommend taking a look at more of Nishi's weirdly displaced rooms... they're all equally fascinating.